Enhancing & Reducing
Therapeutic massage provides a number of health and wellness related benefits. These benefits are delivered in a natural and safe non-invasive method and thus, do not carry the harmful side effects associated with prescribed medications and the many invasive medical procedures used today.
Therapeutic massage is wonderful at enhancing and increasing a number of beneficial processes and functions within the human body.
- enhances ones state of well being
- enhances soft tissue healing
- increases flexibility & range of motion
- increases muscle tone
- increases blood flow
- increases dopamine & serotonin levels
- increases and improves lymphatic fluid flow & drainage
- induces relaxation
- stimulates the immune system
Similarly, therapeutic massage is extremely effective at reducing and often eliminating a number of uncomfortable and restrictive symptoms and conditions.
- reduces constipation
- reduces cortisol levels
- reduces depression
- reduces emotional stress
- reduces joint stiffness
- reduces muscular tension
- reduces pain
- reduces scar tissue formation
- reduces soft tissue knots and trigger points